Are you willing to resurrect your greatest dream? Are you open to seeing this most sacred aspiration in a new light?
The most damaging decision I see folks make is giving up on their greatest dream.
Often giving up isn’t even a conscious decision. Yet giving up on any emotionally charged, desirable objective causes permanent damage to your consciousness.
The mere act of letting a meaningful dream go, (either consciously or subconsciously), erodes your ability to change while damaging your confidence and self-worth.
Once more I’m sharing with you my fondest quote. “Desire for anything is the thing itself in incipiency; that is, the thing you desire for anything is not only for you, but has already been started toward you out of the heart of God; and it is the first approach of the thing itself that makes you desire it, or even think of it at all.” ~ H. Emilie Cady
Desires must be born somewhere and since the Universe (God, Spirit or Life Force Energy) is infinite and all-seeing each of your desires are valid and required for you to evolve into your full potential as Divine Energy in human form.
Even if you fall flat on your face, since the desire was created especially for you, temporary failure is necessary for your awakening. Thus the truest statement there ever was is this one. “It’s all good.”
Embracing the Necessary Consciousness to Revive Your Greatest Dream
- Develop and feed your wide open willingness to change your mind. You must consider new ways of seeing yourself and the world. Otherwise you’ll just keep repeating limiting patterns that were installed within you, without your permission.
- Know that your greatest dream has never really died. It patiently awaits your awakening to its rightful place atop your desires. Acting as if your biggest dream is no longer important to you only causes repeated uncomfortable occurrences in your life that are designed to get your attention.
- Greatest means above all others. A lesser dream will not be able to garner sufficient energy to come true. Empty excuses and weak justifications only serve to ravage your energy. Second place dreams never work and compromise is not an option.
- Transformation occurs first within. All outside evidence, including the well-meaning opinions of others, is secondary to your internal beliefs about the possibility of your dream coming true.
- Clearly imagine and feel your dream in five-sense, present moment possibility. This is necessary to embody your dream with Divine energy.
- Never fall prey to future thinking that questions the unknown how-to over the clarity of the what. Your work is to precisely define what you desire. Then the universe can take over and embody your dream with the energy of actualization that eventually brings forth the how-to.
- In moments of disappointment never judge or moan about a discouraging outcome. Instead sincerely ask. “What else is possible that I can’t quite see?” This question places you right back on track while energizing your determination.
The specific domain of your greatest dream is irrelevant. It could be in any life area; be it love, money, health, or work. If it is indeed your paramount dream, above all others, it was meant for you and what was meant for you can never be lost.
Want to work with an encouraging coach who can quickly guide you to discover, validate and actualize your greatest dream contact me here to understand more about how it works and to see if you and I are a fit that will work for you.